Are you interested in healthy eating but also care you are interested in the economy of your home? You do well. You can prepare the dishes you like and you like your children and family, achieving your goal. Here in Life and Health’s how.
These days, due to the slow economy, we are all watching our pennies. But when it comes to cooking do not want to sacrifice taste and quality of our food. Follow these tips and save at the supermarket.
– Plan ahead. Prepare the menu for the week and make a shopping list. This will prevent you buy food impulsively do not need. And remember that it is better to go alone.
– Buy in bulk. Good choices are grains, pasta, tomato sauce, nuts and dried fruits. The savings you will see long term, but see!
– Choose generic food. The nutritional value is the same as canned, frozen or bag. Do not waste your little money in the wrong place.
– Do not forget to staple foods. A healthy and nutritious food includes carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats and water. Among the carbohydrates: brown rice, sweet potatoes (yams) and oats are good choices and are very cheap. In the group of proteins, eggs, canned fish such as tuna, salmon and sardines are super healthy and delicious. Also legumes such as lentils, beans (green beans), chickpeas, etc.. are comfortable, good for your heart and are high in fiber, protein, iron and low in calories.
– Get the card from the supermarket. Some cards even give you money in the form of certificate once you’ve spent a fixed amount. It takes 5 minutes and is free! And do not forget to use coupons.
– Visit the farmers market and buy fruits and vegetables of the season. You see it’s easy to stay healthy and have your budget in order. For example, in the winter buying oranges, apples, kiwis, spinach and broccoli. In the spring: grapes, mangoes, strawberries, watermelon, potatoes (potatoes), and carrots. In the summer, potatoes, tomatoes, avocados (avocados), peaches (peaches). Finally, in the fall: carrots, broccoli, pears, kiwi and melon are good choices.
This 2015 eat healthy, delicious and save!