This recipe for Applesauce Cake is really delicious and moist. Great for serving at lunch or dinner tables. An excellent dessert that guests will enjoy. This cake is great served warm or at room temperature. The applesauce really gives it a great flavor and adds moisture to the mix. This is a great dessert to serve at parties. Applesauce Cake is tasty served with coffee. This cake is high in nutritional value as it contains apples. It has vitamin A, and vitaminc, iron, and protein. It is easy to pack for dessert in a lunch box when sliced. This cake will keep for a couple of days when kept covered in a cake dish. I hope that you will enjoy preparing and serving this delicious dessert to your guest as much as I do. It is very tasty and satisfying. It can be cooked in the microwave which is less time consuming than cooking in an conventional oven.
1/2 cup of real butter
1 cup of brown sugar
1 can of applesauce
1 1/2 cups of flour, all-purpose
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of pecans, chopped
1. Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and beat well. Add applesauce and beat well.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla and mix well. Add this mixture to the butter mixture and mix until well blended. Add pecans and stir until mixed well.
3. Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt cake pan.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
5. Let cake cool and then take out of pan. Sprinkle with powder sugar, serve and enjoy!
How to Microwave Applesauce Cake
Ingredients are the same as the conventional oven method.
1. Cream butter and sugar. Add egg, beat well. Mix in applesauce until well blended.
2. Mic flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and mix until well blended. Add this to the butter mixture and blend in pecans.
3. Pour batter into a greased and floured microwave safe bundt cake pan. Microwave uncovered for 8 minutes. Rotate.
4. Let cake cool for 5 minutes. Microwave cake on high for 5 minutes. Let cake cool for 3 minutes.
5. Take the cake out of the pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy.